Chris decides to be an intergalactic showbiz star while Cathy auditions for a school play. They never realize that they're attracting an alien lizard who is a talent manager.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 09: Savoir jouer la comédie / Rule 09: Know To Play Comedy
Written by - Al Schwartz
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Pascal Thiebaud
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Chris - Sam Vincent
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Mr. Smith -
Mark - Ian Corlett
Principal Rollins - Sonja Ball
John, Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
Stanley Caminski -
- Cathy can eat foods from Earth. She even said that she has a hollow tentacle, according to her mother.
- It's improper for the MBC to close the cafe. What if the manager finds out that there are no customers after the incident?
- Cathy's favorite actor is Brain Adamapple.
- Cathy is surprisingly good being an actress. Probably it runs in a family...
- Although Singletown Middle School tries to make Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet faithfully, there are many parts of the play that are either missed especially the part where Juliet kisses Romeo.
- Speaking of kiss, there's a script that Romeo kisses Juliet twice near at the end of Act I.
- Where are the actors for the play like Mercutio and Friar Laurence? Or the narrator?
- Aside of being a manager, Stanley's also a director, producer and make-up artist for Chris' commercial.
- Cathy still brings her memorized lines to Stanley's place - "Die, art alien scum! Flee now, for I thwart thee badly!"
- Ralph shouldn't try skateboarding before the start of their school play. He might get injured.
- Danny holds the A-Scanner for the first time.
- Stanley doesn't realize that hiring children as actors without their parent's permission is illegal on Earth.