The Galactic Commander and Mr. Smith put Cathy to their space ship because she is unable to transform back into human. Meanwhile, Elton returns to Earth to replace Cathy, much to Danny's dismay. Chris, on the other hand discovers and shows to his friends the reason behind all of their suspicion. They soon find out that the person behind all of the evil plans is none other than Nossida, Addison Single's son.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 26 : Il faut sauver le MBC 2ème Partie / Rule 26: Save the MBC Part Two
Written by - John Derevlany
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Matteo Pincelli
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris, Jeremy - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Galactic Commander - Rick Jones
Principal Rollins - Sonja Ball
- Now Danny realizes that Zeborp works for the Galactic Commander, he should release that alien to help the MBC defeat Nossida.
- Outside the clubhouse, Chris calls Elton "The Mindreader".
- Since when Elton became an MBC member? By the way, he doesn't wear green visor.
- Galactic Commander says, "You can't morph, you can't stay on Earth.", according to Elton.
- Glusock crackers can also affect other eater aliens like Fooch when eaten.
- We won't be able to see Elton's alien form because he has anti-morph jammer pajamas.
- Danny nicknamed Nossida "The Birdman".
- Aliens present in Singletown: olive-green colored Robot, black shadowed beast (see "Camping Out"), Sticky, Herptilius' robot, the alien that looks like Agar (see "The Whole Truth") , olive green-colored armor Sticky and blue alien that looks like Zarp.
- Some aliens probably like to stay on Earth for good than making threats.
- Mr. Fusster should appear in this episode. Why? If he encountered aliens roaming around Singletown, he should realize that aliens do exist.
- Is Nossida aware that his father turned into a statue?
- Does anybody notice that Danny gets irritated ever since Cathy is missing? True friendship, indeed.