One night, Chris checks out the garden thinking the loud noise he heard are dropping of garden supplies. At the same time, Cathy suffers from cold. At school the next day, Chris is chosen to be an emperor by mistake.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 27 :Etre heureux comme un roi / Rule 27: Be Happy As A King
Written by - Andrew Nicholls, Darrell Vickers
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Hulya Guc
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Chris - Sam Vincent
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Mr. Smith -
Mark - Ian Corlett
John - Tabitha St. Germain
Principal Rollins - Sonja Ball
- According to Mr. Smith, Rhapsodians like Cathy don't react well to human viruses. If they're infected within 48 hours, they'll turn into Snubleflabs (large-headed creatures).
- Casanova Vine's size can become small.
- According to Sam, Casanova is a female plant.
- Doudo is the loyal servant of Emperor Trumpedore, the most beloved monarch in the galaxy.
- Why is the principal in charge for curing Cathy? Where's the school nurse?
- Behind Rollins, there's an eye chart that says "ACZNT 48720 UMQZ".
- When John is about to tell what will Crunger do if he captures the emperor, Sam runs away thus John's explanation is interrupted. I'm sure Crungar is up to kill the emperor but Marathon Media Group does not allow the words that are associated with death like "kill".
- Cathy's head is 18.3 centimeters.
- Rhapsodian saying (according to Cathy) - "Two good smells deserve another". That saying is a reference to an idiomatic expression which is "One good turn deserves another".