The sky's color turns into pink and Mr. Smith's garden plants are not feeling well. Meanwhile at school, Cathy is summoned to the principal's office and told that she must find her school records, or else she will be expelled. Later on, the MBC finds out that there's a giant alien who tries to eat the town's machines.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 32 : Ne pas se fier à la météo / Rule 32: Do Not Rely On The Weather
Written by - Victor Nicolle
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Hulya Guc
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Principal Rollins - Sonja Ball
Rocky Mountain - Michael Yarmush
- The episode's title is a pun of Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, from the original children's book which was published in 1978.
- If you look at the real side, pink sky really happens, but unlike blue sky it rarely occurs. The color of the sky has something to do with Rayleigh scattering (scattering of light, particles and atoms that made out of gases to the sunlight)
- Another fact: Did you know that some people have more than five fingers in their hands or feet each? It's called Polydactyly - a congenital disorder where humans develop at least six fingers.
- According to Cathy, once there was a Foologie Storm happened in XP Goo Nebula. It lasted for 800 years.
- When Danny switches programs from the supercomputer, there's Rock Brockston (from the episode "A Matter Of Principals") and Tina's mother.
- The map location at the weather channel shows France (including Brest City), Portugal, Andorra, Switzerland, and Luxembourg.
- Many schools allowed student transferees to enroll and bring their records (grades, diploma, etc.) later on unless they are required immediately. In Cathy's case, that will bring her in trouble because she doesn't know that schools on Earth requires student records.
- Sam calls the Double X, "Triple X".
- Cathy has an ability to scan hidden items by glowing her eyes.
- Even at the start of the first episode, I wonder where are the kids' parents.
- Cathy tells to her friends that her uncle Byron once owned a Jellynerp, but it turned out into a disaster.
- Chris was eaten yesterday? Do his parents or his brother John worry about him?
- Principal Rollins can run few miles.
- Speaking of the principal, the only thing she knows about Cathy is that she's a spy, not a monster buster. She admits that she was once a spy, too.