Wendy invites Cathy to her slumber party but Wendy's other friends doesn't show up because of cold weather. Later that night, Danny, Sam and Chris discovers that an eater alien named Pizmo the Plump causes cold temperature in town.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 35 : Toujours garder la forme / Rule 35: Always Keep In Shape
Written by - Alex Ganetakos
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Matteo Pincelli
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
Pizmo - Michael Yarmush
- Solid pools can be found in Rhapsodia.
- Sam's shirt is made of "100% organic cotton using natural Dyson textiles".
- Rhapsodian Word/Slang From This Episode: "Shnock" means "points" or "yeah" (e.g. "Eighteen shnocks for Wendy!" and "Shnock, thanks you guys!"). Another word is "Schnekies" probably means that someone doesn't expect that he or she already improve his/her powers..
- Looks like it's Cathy's turn to borrow the blue gym bag. That thing was featured in the episodes "Mindreader" and "Snack Time".
- Cathy shows Wendy a sleepover game called Gluncky Shmunky.
- One of Wendy's paintings was featured in the episode "The Destiny Puzzle".
- The MBC should thought that they bring their jackets since their suits are not cold-proof.
- The settings on Pizmo's machine: Normal, Chill, Burr
- The Double X has a new function - melting the block of ice by putting an ice shard on to Double X's muzzle.
- At Wendy's room, there's a poster that resembles Siddhartha Gautama.
- Mr. Bitty's store is called "Happy Mart".