At school, Mr. Fusster teaches his students about the iguana. Afterwards in the clubhouse, Danny is trying to send a Reptilian Morpher that his friends caught earlier to the Galactic Authorities. Suddenly, the Reptilian Morpher free himself and uses his powers to switch bodies with Danny!
Episode Title (in French): Règle 34 : Garder son sang froid / Rule 34: Keep Your Cool
Written by - Richard Clark
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Hulya Guc
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Danny - Matt Hill
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster, Roy - Ian Corlett
Wendy -Tabitha St. Germain
- It seems that there's also basketball in planet Rhapsodia. Cathy says that in her home planet, the players are allowed to use their powers to shoot the ball.
- Danny hates lizards.
- The name of the school's iguana is Spike. The school also has a pet pigeon name Green Jeans. Unfortunately, Cathy mistreated that pigeon last semester.
- Spike seems unhappy - a bad sign that Spike will be dying, isn't it?
- There's a purple Octovore next to the Reptilian. Do you think that's Grandmother Octovore?
- At recess, Sam has a pink lunchbox.