Danny, Sam, Chris and John are trapped inside the spaceship by Herptilius, who's seeking revenge to them. Meanwhile, Cathy triggers an allergy that makes things stick to her hand whenever she touches something. Unfortunately, Jeremy comes over the backyard and tries to hold hands with Cathy. While Mr. Smith makes an antidote for the allergy, it's up to Cathy...with the help of Jeremy to rescue her friends.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 37 : La vengeance est un plat qui se mange / Rule 37: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served
Written by - Andrew Nicholls
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Gregory Panacionne
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris, Jeremy - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Roy - Ian Corlett
John - Tabitha St. Germain
Herptilius - John Stocker
Green Tree Frog #1 -
Green Tree Frog #2 -
- Does the MBC's cloaking cruiser reminds you of Galactic Commander's spaceship in the episode "Wrong Number"?
- Jeremy's surname (Flablotnick) is revealed.
- Cathy is allergic to anchovies, aside from dogs. That kind of allergy is called Rhapsodian Binasal Absorbia, a common allergic reaction to Rhapsodians. Her cousin also triggered that kind of allergy back in planet Lobknock.
- Why some people hate anchovies as toppings on pizza? Nobody orders anchovies? I think it's a reference from Team Galaxy episode "Cybercop 4000", where Josh eats anchovy-flavored pizza while Yoko and Brett hate it.
- The MBC lives somewhere in India? Their spaceship is lifted up from that country. Interesting note: The animations of the show were created by Crest Animation Studios, which is located in India.
- Tuning forks are only used on hearing tests, not to find out allergies.
- Danny says that he's not good at a carnival game about hitting frogs.
- The school seems allow Jeremy to bring his dad's supercomputer. Wait, there's no such thing having more keyboards or mouses.
- Since when Danny gets workout?
- In Universal BattleCraft (John's computer game that he wants to try), the cheat code to escape from alien restraints is - square, diamond, up, down, up, down. That code is similar to Konami Code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A)
- Game magazines that Jeremy bought - Gamer Guide, Game-O-Rama, Game Monthly, Game Over Monthly, and Game Nerd.
- What happened to the talking pigeon after the MBC defeats Herptilius?