Disappearing ActWedge escapes from the prison and disguises as a magician named Rhubarb. After a performance, Danny sees Wedge and asks to be his apprentice to impress Wendy. Cathy, Sam and Chris finds out that Wedge returns to make trouble and his aim is to make Singletown disappear.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 40 : Trouver le truc / Rule 40: Find The Trick
Written by - Steve Sullivan
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Matteo Pincelli
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Executive Producer - Charles Henri Moroaner
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster, Roy, Mark - Ian Corlett
Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
- Mr. Smith and Cathy celebrates the Moon of Caldorf Day, where the Rhapsodians celebrate the first discovery of the moon by their cosmonaut. They celebrate it by making fireworks display. However, Rhapsodian fireworks melt on Earth.
- Wedge's purple dress is similar to the dress he wore in the episode "Acting Out" (his first appearance).
- When did Wedge (aka Rhubarb) brought his monkey assistant Moogie?
- Cathy says that in Rhapsodia, there are cupcake storms. Does she mean that she's referring to the cupcakes she made in the episode "World's Toughest Kid"?
- Before Sam, Chris and Cathy enter to the door which leads to the underground, Chris pushes a button to open the door. Usually, that door automatically opens without pressing the button.
- Blasters can set into tractor beams or reversing polarities by pressing the large button on the side.
- Cathy says that Rhapsodian umbrellas became handy during the Moltivian Meteor Shower 49.
- Wedge's magic word is Gruldon Plucum. He says it to make objects disappear.
- Danny answers all of the fan mails, including from Cathy for Rhubarb.
- First rule of magic (according to Wedge) - "Always distract the audience". Well, he's right.
- Danny says to Rhubarb (Wedge) that he goes to school's auditorium for detention. I thought it was in classroom.
- At the school's auditorium, Danny announces to the viewers that Rhubarb came from XP Goo Nebula.
- One of the Rhubarb's audiences looks like Charlie (from the episode "Monster Beaters").
- Probably Marathon allows the word "stick". If translated in American slang, that means "sucks".