Mr. Smith tells the MBC that they have to take care something that looks like a bowling ball while he goes somewhere to build house of cards in peace. While the group is on duty protecting the ball, they encounter a spider-like alien who wants to steal the planet. The MBC finds out that the ball they're holding is a planet called Nebulak.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 41 : Ne pas perdre la boule / Rule 41: Don't Lose The Ball
Written by - Richard Clark
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Yves Bigerel
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Chris - Sam Vincent
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Mr. Smith, Mark, Roy, Mr. Fusster - Ian Corlett
Grevlack - Sonja Ball
- Cathy claims that she visited 12,000 planets but she's clueless about the customs of those inhabitants.
- Only Cathy understands Mr. Smith's letter because it is written in Rhapsodian language.
- She also claims that she was a Pushball Counting champion back in Rhapsodia.
- It's impossible to levitate a basketball using a magnet. Only Mark can do the trick on TV.
- The MBC's mission for this episode is something familiar to me. The part that "the-heroes-are-taking-care-of-a-ball-until-they-realize-that-ball-is-a-planet" - from Men In Black: The Series episode "The Loose Ball Foul Syndrome".
- Cathy said to Sam and Chris that she experienced hunting Snorps in Rhapsodia.
- At Danny's locker, there's a wacky picture of him.
- In "Mindreader", Sam is afraid of spiders but in this episode she seems unafraid of giant ones.