The Galactic Commander orders the MBC to capture Agar, who escapes from the prison and hides to Earth. Danny works on a science project class with Wendy. At the clubhouse, John creates a weapon that makes the MBC react strangely whenever they make lies. While the MBC gets into trouble, Agar comes to Earth to search the last elements for his cloaking shield.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 28 : Le mensonge est un vilain défaut / Rule 28: Lying Is A Bad Thing
Written by - Lorne Cameron
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Christophe Yoshida
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Chris - Sam Vincent
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster - Ian Corlett
John, Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
Galactic Commander - Rick Jones
Mr. Bitty - John Stocker
Alien news reporter -
- Agar's space ship goes somewhere in Europe - a location where Singletown is there.
- "Haven't I seen Agar somewhere before?" - That creature was featured in the episode "The End Of Everything (Part Two)" but he's not Agar.
- Mr. Bitty's store is called "Happy Mart".
- Cathy uses her telepathy to move Mr. Bitty's van.
- Wendy kisses Danny for the first time...on the cheek, by the way.
- Cathy reminds her "Sweet 250" party while discovering Agar's mess in the Science laboratory.
- Few facts about Osmium: Osmium is an element that belongs to "transition metals" in the Periodic Table. It's atomic number is 76 while the atomic weight is 190.23. It is used to add hardness to alloys, fountain pen tips, and electrical wires.
- Ingredients that Agar wants to find - Earth water, calcium and osmium.
- Mr. Fusster calls Danny's first name (Daniel) twice.
- I wonder if Mr. Fusster and his other students recognize the MBC.