John tries to convince MBC to allow him to join, but they didn't agree because he's too young. A new club named "Monster Beaters" appear in town and they welcomed John. Meanwhile, the principal forces the students to join different clubs.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 14 : Rester loyal à son club / Rule 14: Stay Loyal To The Club
Written by - Vito Viscomi
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Marc Perret
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris, Jeremy - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster - Ian Corlett
John - Tabitha St. Germain
Principal Rollins, Librarian - Sonja Ball
- Ms. Rollins has a clear hearing. She answered Chris' question via loudspeaker.
- Sam isn't good at knitting. I know it's difficult to do that....
- Chris and Jeremy joins the tap-dancing club, aside from being computer club members. The instructor is Mr. Pillsbury.
- Mr. Fusster's chalk writing isn't clear . We can't read the word "Rhapsodia".
- Strange book titles found in the school's library: "GSDHHJJKASB", "WAGDASM", "FUQWOIFXV", and "DGJEGJDGJERIOGJUO". How can students able to read with those books?
- Busters like the MBC live on the places that aliens don't live.
- Monster Buster Club rule number two - "There are no leaders".
- It's impossible to fizz carbon dioxide from your ears after drinking soda.