Sam and Cathy are angry after they find out that there are few comic books about women. So Cathy decides to imitate one of the comic book heroines for advocacy. Meanwhile, a new boy appears at school, who is trying to hypnotize other kids, including Sam to store all of his comic book collections on Earth.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 11 : Ne pas toujours aider son prochain / Rule 11: Don't Always Help Others
Written by - Doug Hadders, Adam Rotstein
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Mathieu Pitschon
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
John -Tabitha St. Germain
Gilbert - Michael Yarmush
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster, Roy - Ian Corlett
Mr. Pillsbury -
- Somebody pointed out that the girl in the poster at the beginning of the episode looks like a female version of Danny.
- Sam says that there are "no female characters in comics". It's ridiculous to say that there are no female superheroes if there's Wonder Woman, the Storm (X-Men) or Catwoman in media.
- Cathy picked some comic books she found. She should ever thought of returning them to the store.
- ...and her favorite Earth superhero is Liberty Lass. I've heard a lot of Liberty Lasses out there...
- At the school's cafeteria, Cathy said that she was selected as a Miss Speed Reader in Rhapsodia.
- Whenever Gilbert smiles with his Hypno-D braces on humans, they are hypnotized. However, his braces makes the Rhapsodians like Cathy tickle.
- At the comic book store, when Cathy grabs a box of comic books, take a look closer at the silhouette on the left. That silhouette is the statue of Addison Single!
- Except for Danny and Chris, the only kid in Singletown who doesn't seen and hypnotized in this episode is Jeremy.
- How many comic books Gilbert has? 7 trillion comic books!
- It's impossible for Danny to jump very high at comic book stacks after he puts the Electroseal to the door.
- Gilbert is the first alien who receive a weapon from the MBC.
- He also tells the MBC that if he has a chance to create a comic book, he'll call it "Cathy Lass and the Monster Busters".