A mutated Earth frog comes to Earth to seek revenge on a chef who nearly cook him years ago. The cook turns out to be the substitute teacher of Mr. Fusster.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 22 : La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid / Rule 22: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold.
Written by - Shawn Kalb
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Story Editing Consultant - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Matteo Pincelli
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris, Jeremy - Sam Vincent
Herptilius, Fibeloid scientist - John Stocker
Principal Rollins - Sonja Ball
Chef Auree -
Mr. Bernie -
- A chef as a substitute teacher in Science class? Maybe the school should have cooking classes.
- Chris dislikes cooking.
- Cathy reveals that she loves to cook. She even used to help her uncle Byron cook Rhapsodian dishes like deep - fried Octopur, Salmontusk and apple flies.
- At the forest, Danny's visor has lost its left temple (the part that folds).
- Marathon seems allowed to let any character say the word "stupid".
- There's no such thing as Lamborghini XT (Bargain Bernie's most valuable car) in real life.
- There's a French restaurant in Singletown. Its address is Kings St., Singletown.
- Frogs in the restaurant? In many countries, it's an exotic food but in France, it's considered a delicacy in French cuisine. Though, it's not common nowadays because there is a law about protecting frogs. Not only that, they also serve snails called "Escargot".
- At the kitchen, the function of Danny's Vacuvator is similar to Double X.
- There are aliens that look like Swampdweller (from the episode "Dog Daze"). They're Fibeloid species.
- Another MBC rule is revealed - "MBC gears are used on missions only".
- In English dub, Herptilius' voice sounds like Mr. Bitty's.