Wrong NumberThe Galactic Commander appointes Mr. Smith to make peace between two planets before they go to war. Mr. Smith is given a special communicator that looks like a cell phone. Later on, Chris took the communicator due to his curiosity and accidentally loses it when he bumps to Mark and their devices exchanged.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 03 : Ne jamais raccrocher / Rule 03: Don't Hang Up
Written by - Shawn Kalb
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Richard Fabby
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mark, Mr. Fusster, Roy - Ian Corlett
Galactic Commander - Rick Jones
John, Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
Taxi spaceship voice -
- Mr. Smith says he's able to speak and understand 2,080 languages. One of them is Plutonian.
- Solar cycles probably means "years" in Earth.
- Cathy says that the Rhapsodians uses psychic ooze snails to contact with each other.
- Don't try what Cathy did: She interrupts Wendy's conversation.
- MBC Rule number four - "Gadgets are for missions only".
- At the left of the school's loudspeaker, there's a picture that resembles the three main characters from Martin Mystery (an animated series from Marathon Media Group).
- Cathy loves marshmallows.
- I thought the MBC will go somewhere inside the clubhouse to get into the headquarters. There's a switch beside the door to turn the clubhouse into headquarters.
- Tortosens and Hareflyers are based on the characters from "The Tortoise and The Hare". Who do you think will win the galactic war?
- Anyone heard a toilet humor joke in this episode? The Galactic Commander says "poopcorn".