Snack TimeCathy has a task to babysit a Tina, who is an Pythenor eater alien. At the same time, she needs her help to do a Bake Sale benefit for hungry whales with Danny and Chris so she asks Sam to help her babysit. With all the two jobs and confusion, Sam accidentally feeds Tina a Gluesock cracker, a food that makes Pythenor aliens go berserk and eats anything. Meanwhile, Danny and Chris are having trouble selling baked goods because of Mark, who has a better presentation to sell the goods faster.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 04 : Bien nourrir le bébé / Rule 04: Feed The Baby
Written by - Doug Hadders, Adam Rotstein
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - Mathieu Pitschon
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Danny - Matt Hill
Chris - Sam Vincent
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Sam - Anna Cummer
John - Tabitha St. Germain
Mr. Smith, Mark, Roy, Mr. Fusster - Ian Corlett
Tina's mother - Sonja Ball
- According to Chris, Danny has a large appetite as Tina's.
- I don't think it's a good idea to bake muffins, pies, and and other pastries inside the clubhouse. The MBC don't even realize that wearing safety gears makes the food go clean.
- Sam seems that she likes to help other people - a trait that leaders have.
- Cathy calls Tina's mother, "Tina's mom". What? Cathy doesn't know Tina's last name?
- There are good aliens living in Singletown.
- Looks like there's a telepathy going on - Sam doesn't answer Chris's V-Com call, and instead she knows from Chris that she's gonna head back to school right away.
- Chris has shown to possess a talent - drawing. The posters he created contains the picture of a sad whale holding a plate.
- Sam has her own gym room. No wonder why she's good at hand-to-hand combat.
- Is there any other students in other class, besides Danny, Chris, Sam and Mark contribute anything for the benefit of hungry whales?
- It looks like humans can eat Gluesock crackers after all.
- How will Sam explain to her parents about the mess and damage in their house?