Jeremy asks Cathy to watch the lunar eclipse together as date. Sam, Danny, Chris and Mr. Smith also watches the eclipse until they spot the spaceship that can control people's minds.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 45 : Danser est un sport de combat / Rule 45: Dancing Is A Combat Sport
Written by - Scott Albert
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Hulya Guc
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris, Jeremy - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mark, Roy - Ian Corlett
Galactic Commander -
Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
Mr. Bitty - John Stocker
- The solar eclipse in Singletown only happens every 150 years.
- Cathy says that in Rhapsodia, eclipse happens underground.
- She also use her Rhapsodian mind focus technique to find somethings she's looking for.
- The victim's under Nova reminds of Michael Jackson's Thriller...or Plants Vs. Zombies.
- Jeremy says that he brings his favorite comic book Jazz Man #53. Since when?
- Something's wrong with the angle: Mr. Smith is seated beside Danny, but it looks like he's at the back when he pushes the red button.
- Chris and Danny balance their fall to the spaceship without breaking their bones.
- Aside from the fall, those two guys do the robot dance.
- Mr. Smith drives the MBV for the first time.
- Have you heard the term "star-crossed lovers"?. Aside from Shakespeare's Romeo an Juliet, the term originated in astrology, a belief that people's fates are ruled by the position of the stars.
- Something's wrong with the animation: At Nova's spaceship, Danny (on the left ) has an Alien Flasher while Chris (on the right) has Double X. The next scene, they switch their places and their weapons.
- Jeremy named the comet he found (which is actually a spaceship where Sam is inside) "JerCath" and "Themy", named after him and Cathy. In Filipino dub version, Jeremy called that comet "Katrina" or "Cathrina" but I'm not sure.
- Lyrics from Cathy to return the spaceship:
You gotta spin, spin,spin! (repeat 4x)