Here Comes The BrideThe school establish a cultural exchange program and Cathy decides to join one. Meanwhile, a Numbarian named Mimi goes to Earth and tries to get Mr. Fusster to marry her. In order not get Mimi angry, the MBC creates a fake wedding.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 44 : Pour le meilleur et pour le pire / Rule 44: For Better Or For Worse
Written by - Michelle Lamoreaux
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Mateo Pincelli
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster, Mark, Roy - Ian Corlett
Mimi - Sonja Ball
Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
- Cameo appearances: Principal Rollins, Mr. Pillsbury and Mr. Bitty.
- "Here Comes the Bride" is another MBC episode that has something to do with the wedding.
- There is no country named "Hecamab".
- Cathy doesn't realize that joining a student exchange program will make her go to abroad and study there for few months, not only sharing knowledge about the culture of Rhapsodia or Singletown.
- Speaking of foreign exchange student, why is Singletown Middle School has a student exchange program? In reality, student exchange programs are available in high school and college only.
- Mark and Wendy shouldn't overreact after a confetti shows up in the middle of the class.
- Mr. Bitty sells other items like shoes and liquid soap. He doesn't have any speaking parts, though.
- Cathy says that Spring is a hectic season for aliens and they don't bother come to Earth.
- Rhapsodians laugh when they smell something spicy, while they sneeze when they hear something funny. Cathy should have sneezed a lot since she and her friends laugh at the end of every episode.
- Where did Cathy pick up the traffic cone?
- Is Mr. Smith an exemption for being a Numbarian priest?
- Mimi tells to Cathy that Mr. Fusster rejected her marriage proposal eight times, meaning Mr. Fusster knows Mimi a long time ago.
- Mr. Smith uses his Zuchorn flicker again. That musical instrument was first seen in "Battle Of The Bands".
- I hope Cathy will never talk or mention about aliens in Singletown when she resumes her plans in cultural exchange program.
- Whether Mr. Fusster is an alien or not, the only thing we notice is that he knows that aliens do exist. He's just too cool not to care of that situation.