Cathy receives a detention after she argues with Mr. Fusster about the existence of aliens. The MBC finds out that the detention teacher, Mr. Gluten turns out to be a glue alien disguised as a human and escapes. Danny gives an idea on how to fight that alien, which Chris and Sam don't like.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 05: Les heures de colle sont obligatoires / Rule 05: Hours With Glue Are Required.
Written by - John Derevlany
Head Writer - John Derevlany
Storyboard by - David Encinas
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mr. Fusster - Ian James Corlett
Mr. Gluten / Sticky -
Principal Rollins, Lunch lady - Sonja Ball
- Cathy's surname (Smith) is revealed. She is right-handed when writing.
- Danny, Cathy, and Chris are in front desk. Behind them is Sam, whose in the middle.
- Cathy already knew the solution of the Rhapsodian Puzzle Stick before she handed it to Danny. She solved it for a few seconds.
- Cathy mentioned that her alien form has tentacles.
- Danny admits to his friends that he experienced detention many times before.
- While Danny and Sam wait the traffic lights turn green, behind them is Tina's mother (from the previous episode "Snack Time"). Where is she going, anyway?
- The school's detention room, Room 101, is a reference of George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty Four.
- Chris gets awkward being a bad boy, but he looks cool.
- Chris' says a line to Danny and Sam: "Yo D! Yo S! It's time to get busy!". That line is a reference from the movie Bring It On (which was premiered in year 2000), where the Rappin' White Girl says "Yo, yo, yo, wassup,wassup? It's time to get busy!".
- Cathy's eyes turn yellow when she uses the "old Rhapsodian energy trick" aka telepathy.
- Mr. Gluten's own Vacuvator changes into a MBC Vacuvator.
- I wonder what will happen if Principal Rollins find out that Mr. Gluten is gone?