Frieda returns to Singletown and she brings her new husband Moochie. The Galactic Commander is suspicious to Moochie because he might destroy something inside the MBC's secret basement. At school, Principal Rollins asks Moochie to sing the school's new anthem.
Episode Title (in French): Règle 49 : Connaître la chanson / Rule 49: Know The Song
Written by - Al Schwartz
Head Writer - Al Schwartz
Storyboard by - Mateo Pincelli
Storyboard Supervisor - Jean - Jacques Denis
Co - executive Producer - Charles Henri Moarbes
Cathy - Andrea Libman
Danny - Matt Hill
Sam - Anna Cummer
Chris - Sam Vincent
Mr. Smith -
Mark - Ian Corlett
Principal Rollins, Frieda Smith - Sonja Ball
Galactic Commander - Rick Jones
Wendy - Tabitha St. Germain
- The episode's title is a pun of "The Sound Of Music", a famous musical.
- Poor Sam, she has to endure Rhapsodian herbal medicines made by Frieda.
- Floozerschintzer Syndrome - a terrible pain in the stomach.
- Too bad we cannot hear the lyrics of Singletown Middle School's new anthem.
- Mr. Smith has a cousin named Neon.
- A scene from the episode "Statue Of Limitations" is used as a flashback.
- It seems illogical for the MBC to climb up the school's walls instead of using the stairs.